CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

It's that time...

Ok... too many people have been on my case about really getting a blog started. I did actually start one way back in October but neglected to tell anyone about it because it was pretty pitiful. So here we go, I am jumpin' on the bandwagon.


We finally had a sunny day in Oceanside and decided to bust out a mad game of horseshoes. Look at that form!

Dustin has been trying to get me to go mountain biking for a very long time. I hadn't ridden a bike since 7th grade (sad huh!) because of an unfortunate accident (I love you Stoker! :) )





We went to Penasquitos preserve. It was a gorgeous day and not a cloud in the sky.

3 comments:

Natalie said...

yay ash! welcome to the blogging world. the pics are really cute and i am jealous of all your fun excursions. and of your sunny beach weather! sheez. keep the pictures coming!

Bryce and Katie said...

Wahoo!!!!! I didn't think the lecture I gave you would actually work ;) Looks like lots of fun...can we come visit and play on the beach?!?!

The Smaellies said...

yeah Ash! I love checking other peoples blogs! I have also been hasseled about getting a blog, and I know I am going to have to give in soon!