CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, March 10, 2008

"Take me out to the ballgame"



Well, many of you know my obsession with baseball so it may be no surprise how Dustin and I decided to spend last weekend. We decided to drive down to Arizona to watch our teams play during spring training. I may have to admit it was one of the best weekends I have ever had! I would not have changed a single thing about it!!

Padres v. Rangers: Padres Win! 9-5


Rockies v. Giants: Rockies Win! 10-2


The happy Padres Fan!


We got to hang out right next to the bullpen!
Ashley was a little star struck.

3 comments:

The Smaellies said...

FUN!!! I am totally jelous, but it looks like you had a great time!

Shay and Kira said...

Ashley!! You are busted! YOu had my blog on yours, but never told me you found me! How the heck are you?? All i know about you is what i hear from Del! It is so great to see pictures and see what you are up to!!! Looks like life is great!

Jennie said...

Ashley! It's Jennie Davenport (Coltharp)! I was searching blogs and I came accross yours! It's nice to see how you are doing! Check ours out: jenniedavenport.blogspot.com.